Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Trip Planning, Hanalulu, Hawaii




Hanalulu, Hawaii is my dream trip!
The reason i would like to go there is the main fact that theres nice weather and good looking females.
I would be leaving April 9,2009
I would be traving with my friends.
Southwest Airline is what i would be taking.
Roundtrip is 877.00 per person.
Travalocity- 877.00 per person.
Southwest- 850.00 per person.
Expedia-792.00 per person.
I'll be staying at JW Marriott Ihilani Resort and Spa at Ko Olina Secluded Kapolei resort on circular cove and beach.This beachfront Ihilani Resort and Spa, located 19 miles west of Honolulu International Airport in the 640-acre Ko Olina Resort, includes a 35,000-square-foot health spa and an 18-hole golf course. Spacious guestrooms have marble bathrooms with soaking tubs and signature bedding with pillowtop mattresses and 300-thread-count sheets. Furnished lanais feature ocean, mountain, or garden views.
This hotel will cost 400.00 per night
Its a 5 star rating.
This trip will be 10,000 all togather.
I'll most likly will spend 1,000 on food. The sum of the entire trip is 11,500!!! BIG BALLIN!

No comments: